ESI AND PF RETURN FILING:
ESIC & EPF Filing of Returns :
ESIC Monthly Compliances :
1. Online Generation of Challan thru ESIC web portal & deposit into bank within prescribed time as per Act.
2. Preparing and Maintain of Form No. 7( ESI Regulation No. 32)
3. Form No. 3 (Regulation 14)
4. Proper consultation of employees queries.
5. Proper documentation as per ESI rule in case of accident or unfortunate.
6. Timely Filing of Replay of Notices etc. from the ESI
7. Proper Documentation & Cosultation in case of assessment & inspection by ESI department,
8. Immediate circulation of new amendments or changes in the acts.
ESIC Half yearly compliances :
1. Preparing and Filing of Form 6 (Statutory half yearly return) for Main code and sub codes nos.
2. Preparing and Filing of Form No. 01-A (Annual Return)
PF Monthly Compliances :
1. Online generation of monthly Challan for EPF & deposited into bank within prescribed time as per Act.
2. Online Preparation of Monthly Return.
3. Online submission of Form 12A (Revised), form – 5(New Joiness), Form – 10 (Resigned), Form -7(IF).
4. Preparation PF Eligibility Register.
5. Maintenance of all statutory registers required by the PF authorities.
6. Preparation of Monthly PF Ledger.
7. Preparation of Nomination & Declaration Forms in Form No. 2 (Revised) of the new employees.
8. Preparation of Declaration form in Form- 11(Revised).
9. Handling PF inspection, assessment & reply of notices etc.
10. Appearing before concerned authorities on behalf of the employer in 7-A proceeding under EPF act.
11. Immediate circulation of new amendments or changes in the acts.
PF Annual Compliances :
1. Online Filing of Forms No. 3-A (Monthly Contribution of the employees).
2. Online Filing of Forms No. 6-A (Annual Return).
3. Handling queries regarding issuance of Annual PF A/c slips.
PF Transfer & Withdrawal
1. Receipt of PF transfer forms (Form 13) from new appointees and sending them to.
2. RPFC/Ex-Employers trust for getting the fund transferred through the concerned RPFC
3. Preparation & Filing of Forms (19 & 10-C) after 60 days of leaving of the employee making
4. Taking care the process of PF withdrawals and Transfer within prescribed time as per Act.
5. Scrutiny of documents regarding transfer or withdrawal to ensure that same are within the norms.
6. as specified under the rules.
7. Acknowledging the transferred received.