By the introduction of amendments and changes in the Companies Act, 2013 enables Entrepreneur(s) to carry on their business in the sole – proprietor form of business in the corporate setup. It is the combination of Sole proprietor and Company form of business. It experiences concessional and relaxed Requirements under the Companies Act. Having similarities to the company, OPC is Separate Legal Entity, Limited Liability, Continuity of business and is easy to incorporate. Even though, it allows operating corporate entity with LLP.
Audit Disciples helps in establishing an OPC within 10 to 12 working days subject to ROC processing time and provided prompt submission of documents by the client.
- Director Identification Number (DIN) for Director
- Digital signature (DSC) for Director
- Name Approval
- Drafting of Memorandum Of Association(MOA) & Articles Of Association (AOA)
- Preparation of Documents and Declaration required for incorporation. ROqyuC and Government Registration fees for DIN, DSC and Incorporation.
- Government Stamp Duty Fees
- Company PAN and TAN Details
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTERING OPC
- PAN required for main director and nominee director
- Aadhar / Passport/ Driving License/ Electricity bill not less than 45 days old/ Bank Statement
Register Office in India Proof:
- Rental Agreement/ Sale Deed and Electricity bill and Tax Receipt. Also, No Objection Letter (NOL) from Landlord for use of premises as Registered Office
Attested Incorporation Documents:
- Attested copy of Digital Certificate application and other incorporation documents.