A Private Limited Companies are those types of companies where a minimum of Rs.1,00,000/-is right to transfer in the share and a minimum number of two members are required and can have a maximum of two hundred members. A Private Limited Company is the most popular legal structure for businesses. Every Private Limited Company would have mentioned at the name end as PVT Limited. A Company can appoint 2 directors and no need to appoint an independent director.
Benefits of registering as private limited company
- Separate Legal Entity
- Limited Liability
- Easy Transferability of Shares.
- Capacity to sue and be sued.
As everyone wants to minimize his tax burden thus company as per the income tax act 1961 has another main benefit of incorporation towards taxation. Companies are often taxed at a lower rate and are provided with better taxable benefits as compared to other forms of business organization
AuditDisciples can incorporate a Private Limited Company in any part of India in 10 to 14 working days, subject to ROC processing time and timely submission of relevant documents by the Client.
- Digital Signature.
- Name Approval
- Drafting of MoA & AoA.
- Preparation of other documents and declarations required for incorporation.
- ROC and Government registration fees for DIN, DSC, and Incorporation.
- Government Stamp duty fees.
- Company PAN card & TAN card
Minimum Requirements for Private Limited Registration:
- Minimum 2 Shareholders
- Minimum 2 Directors
- Minimum Rs. 1 Lakh Share Capital
Documents Required For Private Limited Registration:
For Indian Nationals:
- Copy of PAN card of all directors and shareholders.
- Copy of Voter’s ID / Passport / Driver’s License / Aadhar Card of all directors and shareholders. (Any 2)
- Passport sized photograph of all directors and shareholders.
- Copy of latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity bill in the name of all directors and shareholders (Should not be older than 40 days).
- Copy of Rental agreement of office address. (Format will be provided by us)
- Copy of latest electricity bill and tax receipt in the name of a landlord of office address.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Address Proof like Driving license, etc
- Photo ID proof (Any government license or document containing Name in full, Photo and Date of Birth).
Note: The above documents need to be certified by the Indian Embassy / notarized / Consulate of the particular country