A Sole Proprietorship is a popular form of business organization and is the most suitable form for small businesses, especially in their initial years of operation. It refers to a form of business organization which is owned, managed and controlled by an individual who is the recipient of all profits and bearer of all risks /losses. Having the advantage of least government regulation is an added benefit of starting the business immediately. However, the existence of a proprietorship is established only by tax registrations like Goods and Service Tax (GST), Udyog Aadhar (SSI), etc. Audit disciples will help you in establishing an identity for your Proprietorship by obtaining the relevant registrations.
Audit disciples can start up a proprietorship concern in 4 to 5 working days, subject to Government processing time.
Documents Required For Proprietorship:
- Copy of PAN card.
- Copy of Voter’s ID / Passport / Driver’s License / Aadhar Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity bill. (Should not be older than 45 days)
- Copy of Rental agreement of office address
- Copy of latest electricity bill and tax receipt in the name of a landlord of office address.