A Public limited company is the standard structure of a company and it must have minimum paid-up capital of Rs.5,00,000/- which has offered shares to the general public and the liability of the company is limited and there is no maximum capital limit. Every Public Limited Company should appoint a minimum 3 director and in case of Listed company one-third as an independent director. To form a Public limited company minimum of 7 members are required and there is no restriction on a maximum number of members. The shares allotted to the members are freely transferable.
Benefits to register as a Public Limited Company
- Separate Legal Entity.
- Limited Liability.
- Continuous Existence.
- Better Borrowing Capacity.
- Easy Transferability of Shares.
- Listing of shares on Stock Exchange, if required.
- Capacity to sue and be sued.
Startup Process Time:
AuditDisciples can incorporate a Public Limited Company in any part of India in 14 to 20 working days, subject to ROC processing time and timely submission of relevant documents by the Client.
- Digital Signature.
- Name Approval
- Drafting of MoA & AoA.
- Preparation of other documents and declarations required for incorporation.
- ROC and Government registration fees for DIN, DSC, and Incorporation.
- Government Stamp duty fees.
Minimum Requirement for Public Limited Registration:
- Minimum 7 Shareholders
- Minimum 3 Directors
- Minimum Rs. 5 Lakh Share Capital
Documents Required for Public Limited Registration:
For Indian Nationals:
- Copy of PAN card of all directors and shareholders.
- Copy of Voter’s ID / Passport / Driver’s License / Aadhar Card of all directors and shareholders. (Any 2)
- Passport sized photograph of all directors and shareholders.
- Copy of latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity bill in the name of all directors and shareholders (Should not be older than 40 days).
- Copy of Rental agreement of office address. (Format will be provided by us)
- Copy of latest electricity bill and tax receipt in the name of a landlord of office address.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Address Proof like Driving license, etc
- Photo ID proof (Any document containing Name in full, Photo and Date of Birth).
Note: The above documents need to be notarized / certified by the Indian Embassy / Consulate of the particular country